As of 5/23/20
Sam's Strings is now open to the public by appointment! It has been a long time since we have been able to invite customers in, and we are looking forward to a measured and limited invitation to do so! Our goal is to begin offering all the services and products that you are used to, in a manner which is as safe as possible for both our patrons and staff! Here is the breakdown of what we will be offering:
1. Curbside pickup for accessories, books, strings, etc (this contactless service has worked great over the past few weeks!)
2. Zoom meetings for virtual rental sizing
3. Next day bow rehairs (call to schedule)
4. Instrument repair/restoration (call for our time schedule)
5. In-person, concierge style instrument trials in our large trial facility (call to set up).
For customers entering our facility, we have a protocol we are following, which will help us serve you in an efficient way:
- Schedule an appointment - this will allow us to prepare items you wish to see, prior to your arrival.
- We have a 2nd, separate entrance which will take you to our beautiful 650sqft instrument trial room, with a private bathroom
- We can only allow one family unit at a time (maximum of 4 people)
- Everyone, staff and patrons, must wear mask.
We can't wait to help you individually with your instrument search process! We have been busy preparing inventory since the quarantine, and have a lovely selection of instruments ready to be played!