Helicore cello strings are crafted with a multi-stranded steel core, resulting in optimal playability while producing a clear, warm tone. The smaller string diameter provides quick bow response. Premium quality materials combined with skilled workmanship produces strings known for excellent pitch stability and longevity.
Scaled to fit 1/4 size cello with a playing length of 21 1/2 inches (545mm), medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players.
- 1/4 size cello with a playing length of 21 1/2 inches (545mm)
- 1/2 size cello with a playing length of 23 5/8 inches (600mm)
- 3/4 size cello with a playing length of 25 1/2 inches (650mm)
- Medium tension
- Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone
- Versatile string that works well for a wide variety of playing styles and instruments
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry