The Kun Shoulder Rest is pleased to announce the launch of our new model, the Kun Solo™.
The product of two years of research, development and testing, the Solo combines pizzazz and practicality.
- A simplified, quick-adjust finger lever provides ultra-fine size adjustment and eliminates screws.
- Greater width on the shoulder end gives the Solo added comfort.
- A new collapsing mechanism with recessed and integrated drums means its ‘feet’ can be folded easily for storage.
- Cut-outs in the Solo’s sponge rubber enhance its grip on the player’s shoulder and ensure air flow around the shoulder and neck.
- The Solo is made in Canada from the same high-quality materials you expect from Kun.
Its sleek, contoured body and chic two-toned design in metallic bronze and black make the Kun Solo™ a dynamic and affordable addition to the Kun family of shoulder rests.
The Solo is currently available for full-size violin.