The BAM Classic case w/wheels is one of the standard "go to's" for many cellists, both new and experienced. Made from an ABS plastic shell, it features a plush and sophisticated interior, that is time tested and well thought out. While It is not the lightest of cases, at this price point it is a solid case to consider. I particularly like their backpack straps, which are plush and well made. We recommend opening this case with it lying down, as it is a bit too flexible for our comfort to do so standing it up.
Contact Us for current color availability!
- Total suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- 2 bow holders
- Scroll and neck straps
- Elastic band to secure the endpin during travel
- String pocket
- Sheet music pocket attached inside
- 2 padded strips on the sides of the case, made of breathable fabric
- 8 softouch latches with key
- Male/female airtight seal
- Antishock textured ABS shells
- Antislip and antiwear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
- "Graffiti" logo
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- 2 side handles